Please fill out the form below and our Admissions Office will send you details about our tuition, fees, and other information regarding your Grade Level of Interest.
The Five Principles of the Montessori Method of Education
Our Montessori programs rely on a set of five unique principles. These principles encourage students to self-motivate, question and analyze what’s happening around them, and learn at their own pace.
- Independent – Confident, self-motivated and responsible, our graduates formulate plans, organize resources, and follow through with perseverance.
- Passionate Learners – Open-minded curiosity nurtures active engagement which makes learning its own reward.
- Critical Thinkers – Not taught what to think, but how to think, our graduates are academically prepared to approach problems with creative solutions and a deep understanding of the interconnectedness of ideas, information, and action.
- Global Citizen – Standing strong in advocating for others and our planet, our graduates understand their place in protecting the environment and their role in building harmonious communities.
- Compassionate – Kind, considerate, and respectful, WSM graduates are committed to cooperation, collaboration and peaceful resolution.